Sunday, April 20, 2008

500000 GB MP3 Player

Did your MP3 player could accommodate all of your song, that possibly hundreds or thousands? And had you dream about mp3 player with the capacity 500000 GB?

If yes, possibly this will reply your dream because of University of Glasgow in England was developing a nanotechnology that was said pave the way for MP3 players with a storage capacity 150000 times greater.

The technology could see 500000 GB crammed into a square inch microchip. Possibly this was one of the space stones for us in the future to have the storage media that was big with the so small implement device.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^