Friday, April 25, 2008

7 Million Dollar Tree House

Some of us must be had wanted a tree house on our backyard that possibly use to relax or recall the past.

If you still dreaming about it, possibly you could copy the design of Lord Northumberland tree house in Scotland.

Its measurement "not too big", only around 1.800 square meter and its have a restaurant inside that could accommodate 120 seats.

This tree house was called "TreeHouse" and its need 4 years to made it and spent around USD7000000.

Oooooooo... that much money only for a tree house?

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^