Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Human Body Parts for Sale

Have you ever visited Indonesia?

If you haven't why don't you, and try to go to Taman Anggrek Mall in Jakarta.

There you would see a small store filled with human body parts.

Wrap in plastic or hung around the store. Ooooo creepy.

See the picture below:





Not to worry it's not for real, it's only a bread that was formed in such a way as apparently like the human body.

This is the owner.



Care to have some?

Have a nice lunch and enjoy.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^