Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Fastest Browser


Wanna try the fastest browser?

Firefox 3 the latest release, Beta 5, has received a substantial speed boost and it well integrated with Windows, Mac OS X as well as Linux.

Mozilla said that it has made changes to the browser’s JavaScript engine and has applied profile guided optimizations to accelerate the display of webpages.

It's also available in 45 languages as a public preview release intended for developer testing and community feedback. So choose the language do you prefer for your browser.

If have tried it, the look was eye catching and more faster than the previous. Can't wait for the final release but if you want to tried the Beta click here. I have download it with my language version but it feel awkward so I uninstalled it, I think i would prefer the English version.

How about you?
Have you tried it?

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^