Thursday, April 3, 2008

Free Adobe Photoshop

Had you heard the Adobe Photoshop name? Definitely you will answer yes or possibly most of you.

Adobe Photoshop was a design graphic software that was famous enough and possibly it was used by most computer users. Of course it wasn't cheap.

But how if I said that Adobe Photoshop is free and you can edit your picture online? This is for real Adobe launched a free Adobe Photoshop Express where you could edit your photograph and published it, and you can store your photo because Adobe provided 2GB for storage.

This program still in beta version so give a feedback for further development. It was simple to use, more simple from it's program it self.

But first installed adobe flash player in your browser because this program used flash.

Make an art with a simple way

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^