Thursday, April 24, 2008

Married in Space

Did you have a plan to marry in the near future and still confuse to look for a special place for the reception? How if you do it not on earth or to be precise in space that be at a distance around 70 mile from the earth?

A special commercial aircraft for the trip to space, Virgin Galactic would accommodate the marriage in space at a cost of around US$200,000.

Trip time for around 2 hours with the height until 70 mile, you and your couple was guarantee could see earth or even the moon. Apparently this will become the unforgotten marriage for life for you and for the guests.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^