Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Remove Boot.Ini Tab in System Configuration Utulity

To open System Configuration Utility click Start-Run and type msconfig in the textbox. It will popup a window like the picture below.
There you could see boot.ini tab.

Now to remove it just simply follow this little step klik Start-Run and type regedit in the textbox. And goto "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE|Software|Microsoft|Shared Tools|MSConfig". There you would see only a "(Default)" entry.

Now make a new entry. Klik on the menu "Edit|New|String Value" and name it "Boot.Ini". Close the registry and reopen the System Configuration Utility. Did you see the
difference.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^