Sunday, April 27, 2008

Under Water Hotel

One more "miracle" that will be made by Dubai apart from the highest building in the world that is under water hotel.

Dubai will build the under water hotel with the depth around 20 meter called Hydropolis and will have 220 rooms that shape like a bubble.

In the bottom part of the hotel there will be a tunnel with 515 meter long that could accompany the passengers to see the underwater beauty using an automatic carriage.

This hotel planned will be finish during 2009 and will cost around US$ 600 million.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^