Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Buy a Car And Get Yourself a Gun

A car dealer in Missouri have an accurate method to sold out their car. The sale rate jump after this week they give a gun for free to the buyer.

Max Motors only a small dealer in Missouri but for the last three days its sale more than 30 cars or far above the normal figure.

"The sales increase by four times", said the owner, Mark Muller, the middle of this week.

The dealer logo was a cowboy who was playing its pistol. In fact the buyer could choose a prize of free gasoline costing 250 dollar. According to Muller that has chosen the gasoline only "one man from Canada and an old guy."

The weapon that he recommend was a pistol of Kel-Tec .380, that he mention as "A pretty pistol that you could put in the pocket."

Muller said the promotion inspiration because of the statement of the future US president candidate Barack Obama.

"We do this because of Barack Obama. He said all those people in the Midwest, you've got to have compassion for them because they're clinging to their guns and their Bibles. I found that quite offensive".

Midwest was the term for the middle north US crack that include several states. Its characteristics including agriculture, livestock breeding and industry center.

"All of us every Sunday go to church and carry a gun. Even now I have a gun in my pocket, there was a rifle in my 'pick-up'. There is still many coyote that disturb our cattle and chicken".

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^