Saturday, May 3, 2008

Canoe From Chopsticks

Don't throw away your disposable chopsticks because who know you could do the same thing like Shuhei Ogawara.

Ogawara succeed in making a canoe boat 4 meter long from a chopsticks that were gathered for 2 years from a cafeteria in the Koriyama City, Japan.

He need 7,382 chopsticks and 3 months only to glued them all. This canoe boat weight around 30 kg that was a little heavier compare with the generally canoe boat but he be sure that this canoe definitely could be use.

His plan this May 2008, Ogawara will launch this canoe. It is hope it didn't sink!!

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^