Friday, May 2, 2008

Emergency Seat During A Trip

This seat was suit for wait a public transportation. Moreover when being trapped in the quite long queue.

Had heard THE BRIEFCASE SEAT? Yup this was a seat had the shape of the suitcase that could be conjure up to a chair for you who want to sit when tired in a trip.

The usage was easy and simple, just tie to a pole or possibly the fence to a bridge, then you could sit while being waiting for the long queue. To make it more comfortable, you could also place a small pillow!

But, the problem is when being full of with pillow, where to put the other load?

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^