Sunday, May 4, 2008

Giant Cat

Orazio possibly not like the most cat that only eat cream, but believe it or not this one cat could eat an ox.

Just like Garfield, Orazio was fat in fact was seen like a giant cat. Orazio was very greedy eat all food that was provide.

This female cat belongs to an Italian woman, Laura Santarelli, that was 3 years old really was difficult to thin because she likes to ate.

Because of being like to eat all the food, currently Orazio weight increasingly heavy and cause difficulties for Laura to lift her.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^