Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Giant Squid

Giant Squid? no wonder called giant squid, the squid that was found by a group of fisherman in south east Australian waters its length reach 6 meter. Wow...

The ship captain, Rangi Pene said that the squid around 226,8 kilogram already dead when stuck in their fish net on Sunday May 25,2008.

Paul McCoy, a sea animal biological researcher, said that needs 10 mature men to carry the squid and place it in the freezer in Portland.

Before the squid become the Victorian museum collection, the museum analysis will determine the kind, age and the cause of the death of the squid, said McCoy.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^