Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hotel In a Chasm

China apparently indeed hadn't stopped making something that could make people to come. One of them was the hotel that plan will be finish in May 2009.

The hotel that was located in the Songjiang area, close to Shanghai was a hotel that was built in the area of a valley or chasm with the depth around 100 meter.

This hotel will eventually consist of 400 rooms, a restaurant and other 5 star hotel facility.

Moreover, this hotel will be supplement with water activities as well as giant aquarium who could be enjoy through a restaurant with the depth around 10 meter. Wow...

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^