Thursday, May 1, 2008

Married To A Snake

"Love on first bite" made a woman from India marry a snake in a celebration in East India, the Orissa state, on Friday (4/18/2008).

Bimbala Das (30) admit to falling in love with this cobra. This statement made the most villagers startled. But even there are those that offer to arrange the grand party.

Her mother and the Das family support her choice and has made a hut close to the ants hill where she want to stay.

The marriage between human with an animal wasn't abnormal in India. Recently, a girl married to a dog, close to Bhubaneshwar.

How about you? Will you be happy if your friend or relatives married to an animal?

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^