Friday, May 2, 2008

Seven Star Underwater Hotel

As not wanting to lose to Dubai that was build an underwater hotel, Istambul was also build an underwater hotel that plan to finish around 2010.

This hotel was located in the former cigarettes factory, a building was historic in 1930 and will consist of 7 floors that all of its floor was in the seabed as well as all the rooms was ascertain had a beautiful underwater scenery.

This hotel will also become one of the luxurious 7 star hotel and definitely 100% waterproof. Hmm.. its price was definitely expensive!

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^