Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Headed Turtle

Although this isn't the first time a turtle with two head were found, but still could make people that see it feel astonish.

That also was felt by a Japanese boy who found a two headed turtle in his schoolyard in Moriyama, Japan.

The boy afterwards give it a name Takara, in English means treasure.

It seems, the two headed turtle, was very rare to found in a living state. According to the researchers, this rare turtle not as a result of pollution or chemistry, but a phenomenon of nature, that the big possibility as a result of twins embryo.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^