Friday, May 23, 2008

Underwear Robber

Five robbers act in Kuala Lumpur. It was interesting, the five men only put on an underwear and cover their face with singlet.

Chief of Police Miri City, Jamaludin Ibrahim said, on Wednesday (21/5), the five men were armed with knife and entered a house in the Sarawak state, on Sunday morning (18/5). Afterwards they woke up the family roughly.

"All of them only wearing an underwear and cover their face with singlet. We didn't know why they use this method", said Ibrahim.

Ibrahim said, after tying three occupants of the house, they took cash, several watches and a cell phone. Possibly the loot were used to buy trousers...

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^