Wednesday, May 21, 2008

US$ 175 Burger

In New York, United States there was a burger that cost for US$175. Really expensive huh...

The Wall Street Burger Shoppe have just raise its 'lined with gold' burger price. From US$150 to US$175, to consolidate the predicate as the most expensive burger in New York, like that was appointed by the online newspaper, Pocket Change concerning the most expensive things in New York city.

The super expensive burger that was made from Kobe meat, black truffle, foie gras burnt, Grueye cheese, wild fungus and sowing of gold leaves on top.

The Wall Street Burger Shoppe price raised on last Monday (05/19/08), reportedly because of their rival restaurant, Daniel Boulud's DB Bistro Moderne raise the burger price to US$150 in this season.

Oh, because of a competition for the business...

1 comment:

$ Mad Money Renato $ said...

nice blog can we exchange links ??

http://www.thechefstablelife.blogspot.com/

please leave me a meesage on my blog, so we can exchange links

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^