Thursday, June 26, 2008

Giant Rayfish

This is really an extraordinary catch. A rayfish with a weight around 146 kilogram and 4.26 meter long was found in Thailand. Wow...

Ian Welch, a researcher from England and his four colleague succeed catching the giant fish after struggle for 45 minutes with it.

Ian and his colleagues caught the fish in the Maeklong river, Thailand and release it after carrying a few research.

"I only could not believe that a giant size rayfish like that really exist.", said Ian Welch.

The doctor convince there are still many rayfish with bigger size lived in the river. He also said that the species possibly will be the biggest freshwater fish all over the world.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^