Sunday, June 1, 2008

Matches Hogwarts

A man from Iowa, United States made the Hogwarts miniature, Harry Potter wizard school with amazing details using 602 thousand rods of matches.

Pat Acton needed two years to complete the mini building precisely with that was seen in 'Harry Potter' movie.

"I really liked the book and mention myself as Harry Potter fans.",said Pat Acton

After completing Hogwarts, the 55 years old man currently making the Minas Tirith fortress, like in the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy.

"There will be hundreds of buildings in the Minas Tirith miniature. It's would 3 meter long and 2,7 meter wide. And the biggest building will be 2,1 meter high", said Pat.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^