Friday, June 6, 2008

Poodle Chicken

If we usually watch Pimp My Ride in television, where a junk cars become a very classy car, apparently this one was suitable to be acknowledge as Pimp My Dog.

Yes, believe it that was seen were a poodle dog that its hair was cut off and colored in order to resemble a rooster.

The poodle dog called Cindy by the owner, Sandy Hartness. Sandy that settled in California, United States apparently indeed has been known as a creative dog nurse.

This 36 years old woman had dressed Cindy and several dogs belonging to her friend to a Dragon, Camel and even Alien. Hmm, creative!!!!

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^