Friday, June 27, 2008

Yoghurt Boy

A 2 years old boy made his parents panic because he refuse to eat other food beside yoghurt.

Bobby Clarvey, consume 14 pots of yoghurt each day and refuse to try other food. The psychologist said that Bobby have a phobia to hard food, so he only could accept soft texture food. However this habit will grow out of it eventually.

Bobby parents, Craig Glarvey and Sally Green must buy an additional refrigerator to keep their child favorite food.

Bobby's daily diet starts with five pots of yoghurt for breakfast , followed by another three for lunch and four for his evening meal. His day finishes with two or three more for his supper.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^