Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Crowded Swimming Pool

I think this is the most crowded swimming pool i have ever saw. I don't know what drive so many people to swim in this Penglai swimming pool in Sichuan, China.

Possibly they want to have fun and be grateful after the earthquake disaster that struck one of the most densely populated areas in the world last May 2008.

Although there is no much room to move in this swimming pool, apparently joy and happiness still pictured from their faces.

This Penglai swimming pool was very popular in China for people who want to spend their holiday.

Sichuan currently begin to recover after being an earthquake that killed approximately 70 thousand lives. The government promote that Sichuan area currently is safe to be visited.

1 comment:

cathy said...

i can't believe what i see...i already your link, u may add me too...

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^