Saturday, July 12, 2008

Don't Brush Your Teeth After Eating

Don't brush your teeth after eating especially for children. According to the experts although this matter was contrary from an advice we get since childhood.

The acid substance we get from food and drink made the teeth layer soften and brush the teeth will damaging this soft layer.

"The best was to wait for a moment after eating or even brush your teeth before eating," said professor Jimmy Steele that analyze the brushing teeth after eating survey phenomenon.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^