Thursday, July 10, 2008

Extinct Beetle Found Alive

A Capricorn Beetle that had been extinct since the beginning of 18th century, was found alive in Gloucestershire City street, England.

A beetle with 3.5 centimeter long and 6 centimeter antennae was found by a pedestrian and afterward brought to Butterfly Fram in Warwickshire area.

A spokesman from Butterfly Farm said, "The experts were surprise how an extinct beetle could be found in the street."

The rare beetle treated by the Butterfly Farm with several other insects.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^