Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Giant Crab

A diver can't believe what he see when adventuring in 160 feet depth Dorset waters, England. A giant size crab appear in front of him.

Worried to wounded with it giant size claws, Paul Worsley decided to place this crab in a bag and take it to surface.

"I can't believe my eyes when I fount the crab", said Paul Worsley.

With 7.7 kilogram weight and 30.5 cm wide and a pair of claw as big as a men palm, this crab was believe by the experts as the biggest eatable crab.

The previous record held by a crab that become the d'Histoire Naturelle national museum collection in Paris, with 27.9 centimeter wide.

Unfortunately, the giant crab could not be displayed in any museum because a friend of Paul ate it. To bad huh .........

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^