Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mysterious Face In A Wood Chunk

An undertaker in United States found a picture of a mysterious face when cutting a wood chunk.

Ernest Ward afterward brought this wood to a local newspaper office, the Daily Times in Maryville, Tennessee.

The man then informed the reporter that he and his men found this wood when cleaning the local funeral called Magnolia.

Ernest added that according to the workers in the funeral, the mysterious face that emerge in this wood was a spirit.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^