Tuesday, July 1, 2008

White Wine Car

Apparently Prince Charles try to save the earth. He change his Aston Martin car fuel with white wine.

Prince Charles DB6 Volante Aston Martin was a gift from Queen Elizabeth II in his 21 birthday in 1970. It was completely apart to make it environmental friendly car.

Now, this luxurious car use bioethanol from the white wine extract that cost 1,10 Pounds per liter.

This fuel 10% more efficient that gasoline. Moreover the car speed increase from 150mph to 165mph after the changes.

Prince Charles exhibited his car on the Monday June 30,2008 yesterday.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^