Sunday, August 31, 2008

Have Return To Earth

It's been awhile since I updated my blog. Because for two weeks i have isolated from the outside world and have to inpatient in the hospital.

The doctor said that i suffer lungs infection and a digestive problem. It's so boring in the hospital just sleep and eat. Can't go out from my room and no internet connection.

But i'm okay now. But still have to drink some medicine and tried to catch up the latest unique information and news for all my reader.

Thanks to be my loyal reader.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^