Monday, August 4, 2008

Monkey Face Pig

While the other pig sold like hot cakes in the market, but this one wasn't because all the buyer frighten with it unusual appearance.

This small pig in the Fengzhang village, China really made people that see it stunned because it have a pig body but its lip was thin with small nose and two big eyeballs similar to a monkey.

This little animal front leg was shorter than the back, so it can hardly walk.

A farmer named Feng Chang Lin said, "Its really creepy." No one want to buy it, the animal in fact made other people frightened.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^