Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Dog That Never Gives Up

This dog was a superstar. He has showed in so many TV show, including Oprah Winfrey Show. Born with physical defect, without 2 front feet, and the owner concerned about the dog defect. Because this dog was estimated will not live long and was difficult to adapt. But the dog and the owner not surrendered, patiently the owner taught the dog how to walk. After through a very difficult the process, full of patience, the dog succeeded to walk only with two feet. Just like a human walk.

Really inspired, my little brother. Thank you for your coming into this world, to give us confidence, inspiration. Thank you. Doggie.



say hello to his little friend




a little consultation wont hurt


our little superstar

Source: www.yauhui.net

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^