Friday, October 10, 2008

The Giant Cat Fish

A scientist who was researching a giant cat fish in a river in India, Nepal border was startled with his findings. They found the giant cat fish eating a human carcass and could attack a person that was nearby.

The fish weighed 73 kilogram and long almost 2 meter. The scientist who was led by Jeremy Wade named this fish Goonch. According to the locals this mysterious fish hid in the river for years.

“The locals said to me that this monster developed into a giant's cat fish after eating a burnt person's body. If you threw food to them this fish will grow,” said Wade, a biological. Wade denied that opinion that the cause of the deliberate loss of the bodies of the person's carcass that was placed at the side of the river was the crocodile.

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^