Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Human Train

I think this Pakistanian is crazy, they even don't spare an inch on that train to step on.

From the inside, the door, the roof, and all the train part full of people. It's looks like a human train. This unique and dangerous things was really not appropriate to do was seen when thousands of people came home from attending the Sunni Muslim Festival in Multan, the old city in Pakistan.

The mass that attend this annual agenda that was organize by Dawat-e-Islami was talked about the second most crowded event in the world after the pilgrim ritual in Mekkah.

Multan was the sixth biggest city in Pakistan. An old city with 3.8 million population was considered as the people's holy city at the same time becoming the center of piety for South Asian Muslim.


Related Article To Read

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^