Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Golden Christmas Tree

Christmas was a once a year event to gather with our father, mother, grandpa, grandma, son, and daughter to have dinner together in Christmas eve. A very joyful day to gather with our family and relative.

This month is December and not for long Christmas will come to town. We will celebrate it with glory and maybe luxurious, of course if we have more money.

Christmas is near, we often see a Christmas tree decorated with ornament and colorful light but this, you must have not seen it.

A jewelery shop in Osaka, Japan exhibited a golden Christmas tree that was covered with 24K gold and decorate with diamond and pearls.

Cool huh. It's will cost you $1,6 million. A very high price for a Christmas tree.

Related Post to Read

1 comment:

Neo said...

xchange links? add me and msg me if interested PR3

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^