Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dog In A Cup

The word unique Alien maybe suite for this dog, because this this dog Puppy Eyes fit in a cup. Maybe this was the smallest dog in the world.

Tom Thumb this cute little dog called. He was from Chihuahua and Jack Russell cross breed. Tom was born three month ago, his mother was a Chihuahua.

Susan and Archie Thomson was the owner of Tom, they were very happy to greet Celebrate this little one.

Archie Thomson (54), "In the last 10 year we have 6 mini Chihuahua. Most of them still alive. Although from a mini type but Tom was the smallest dog I have ever saw".

I want to have one too Day Dreaming, a very cute little dog.



Related Post to Read

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^