Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Bowl Of Noodles

That night, Ana have a quarrel with her mother. Because she was very angry, Ana immediately leave the house without bringing anything. When running as fast as she can, she realized that she don't bring any money with her.

When she was walking, she passes a noodle shop, and she smell the cuisine aroma. She wanted to order a bowlful of noodle, but she don't have any money.

The shopkeeper see Ana standing long enough in front of his shop, and said: "Miss, do you want to order a bowlful of noodle?"

"Yes, but, I don't have any money" Ana's replied shyly.

"It's okay, its on me" answered the shopkeeper. "Please sit down, I will cook the noodle for you."

Not long after, the shopkeeper bring a bowlful of noodle. Ana immediately eat it, and then began to tears.

"What's wrong young lady?" Ask the shopkeeper.

"No nothing, I only touched." while Ana's dry her tears.

"In fact, a person that I just knew gave me a bowlful of noodle! But my own mother, after a quarrel with me, she kick me out from home and said to me, not to come back. You, a person that I just knew, so concerned compared with my own mother." she told the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper sigh heavily and said:
"Why do you think like that? Think about this, I only give you a bowlful of noodle and you so compassionate. Your mother have cooked noodle and so many food for you when you're a baby until now, why do you not thank her?"

Ana shocked to hear it.

"Why I don't think about it? For a bowlful of noodle from a person I just knew, I'm so grateful. But to my mother that cook for me for many years, I don't even show my concern to her. And just because a small issues, I fight with her.

Ana finish her bowlful of noodle quickly, the she strengthen herself to return home. While walking home, she was thinking of words she have to said to her mother.

Once upon the doorstep of the house, she saw her mother, weary and anxious. When she saw Ana, the first sentence out of the mouth is

"Ana, you've home. I have prepared dinner. Eat first before you sleep. It will be cold if you don't eat it right now "

At that time Ana could not hold her tears. She was crying in her mother's embrace.

One time, we may be very grateful to other people around us for a little help given to us. But to a person that so close to us, especially our parents, we must remember that we are grateful to them for the rest of our life.

Related Post To Read

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^