Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood

This the best Two Thumbs Up anime I have ever watch. With a complex and great story line, will make you want to continue watching this anime till the end.

Not only that you cannot predict each series story line that rarely in general anime series.

This is the anime that I recommend you to watch. I watched it from Animax using my satellite TV

The story tells about (quoted from Animax) :

"Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse unable to bear the loss of their mother, they attempt to revive her using the forbidden alchemy of human transmutation, but the laws of nature demand a heavy price. Ed ends up losing his leg, and sacrifices an arm to save his brother - except Al has lost his entire body, and his soul is sealed in a suit of armour. Years later, Ed has become the youngest State Alchemist in history at the age of 15, and is famously known as the "Fullmetal Alchemist" for his mechanical limbs. Together, both he and Al seek the power of the Philosopher's Stone-a gem that can amplify an alchemist's power a thousand fold-to restore the bodies they lost. Word has it, however, that they are not alone in their search for the legendary stone... Will the brothers succeed in their quest, or has Ed's sacrifice been in vain? Has their fate already been sealed? Tune in to find out! "

Related Post To Read:

1 comment:

Riki Setya Ramdhani said...

hi, how you doin?

Long time no see, just droppin by :D
anyway nice posting :D

Please Visit My Blog :
What a Wonderful Life
Everything Will Flow

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^