Sunday, January 31, 2010

Can You Do Like He Did

Wise men say, "Surely, if we do good deeds, we are NOT just trying to help other people, but actually we are helping ourselves to be happier. Find happiness by giving."


He walked in front of the donation table, we thought only want to pass by.



"I want to donate!", he said. He poured all the coins from his bowl. We held out our hand to help, but he wanted to do it with his own hands.



We all could not say a word, he gave all he earned with his own efforts.



"I still have some money.", he said. He said it with enthusiasm as he reached into his pocket.



He took it and donate.


Related Post To Read:

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^