Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's Good To Be Broken Heart

we both take our own path not because we don't love each other
just...that's the path that we choose
for me...to stay still in this relationship..already be burden me for a time

now
when all gone
it's true...we never realize how much we lost until we lose it
it become another burden for me
this feeling is so hard

but then i realized
it is more easy than before
the truth that i lost much is nothing compare to be free
it's still not an easy matter
but now i can say

it's good to be broken heart
is it?

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^