Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Most Important of Your Body

My mother always asked me, "Which is the most important part of your body?".

Over the years, I always guess with the answer I was think it's right. When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I replied, "My ears, Mommy." But, it was not the answer.

"No, son. Many people are deaf. Keep searching for the answer and I'll ask you again later."

A few years later, I tried to answer, before she asked me again. Since the first answer, now I'm sure the answer must be right this time. So this time I told. "Mommy, sight is very important for everybody, so it must be our eyes."

He looked at me and said, "You are learning fast, but the answer is wrong because many people who are blind."

Failed again, I continued my quest for knowledge and from year to year mother always asked me a few times and she always answers, "No. But you are getting smarter every year, my son."

Finally last year, my grandfather died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried. I remember that because that's the second time I saw him cry. My mother looked at me when it was my turn to say good-bye to Grandpa.

She asked me, "Did you found out which part is the most important, dear?"

I was shocked when she asked at a time like this. I always thought this was a game between her and me. She saw confusion look on my face and told me, "This question is important. This would indicate that you have truly live".

For every answer you gave to me in the past, I always told you was wrong and I have told the reason. But, today is the day for you to have a very important lesson. "She looked at me with a motherly face. I saw her eyes filled with tears. She said,"My dear, the most important body is your shoulder."

I asked, "Is it because it holds the head?"

She replied, "No, but because it can be a shoulder to cry on for your friend or your loved ones when they cry. Sometimes in life, everyone needs a shoulder to cry on. I just hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it."

Finally, I know.
The most important body part is not to be selfish.
It is sympathetic to other people problem.

People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel ....:)

Related Post To Read

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^