Friday, February 21, 2014

Help Each Other

Someone was climbing a snowy mountain . As he climbs, he felt his legs was getting frozen . He want to stop and lie down for a bit. However, he knew if he do it in such condition then it means death .

While he was struggling to walk , he stumble to a mound , it turns out to be a man. He flip the body, the man is still alive, with the remaining energy he lifted the man and put him on his back and continue the journey .

Not long he start to sweat and feel his blood flow more smoothly, and also the man he had help start to gain conscious and thanked him . " I am also grateful, actually when I help you today, I also had saved my own life ." When we help other people, we also helping ourselves.

Related Post To Read

No comments:

Paypal To Register

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Please be often to visit and subscribe for my blog, because that would be really helpful for me. Thank you to read all of my post. If you don't mind come and have a chat with me. ^_^